Because we overpaid on our account each month, HFS sent us little blurbs on every statement requesting that we just pay the total amount due, which, more often than not, was $0.00.When some large, unexpected expenses dropped on us, I did what HFS had been begging me to do for 4 years, and I paid $0.00.
The next month, I went to their website to make my payment (although the amount due was still $0.00). I tried for the better part of an hour to log onto my account. Couldn't do it. The next month, I made the payment through my bank.
Next statement I received from HFS showed a few piddly charges that they claimed were Investigation Fees. WTHeck? The next month (under the blurb asking that we not make a payment, because we were fully paid ahead) it showed a $160 Investigation Charge. I called to inquire, and have never, ever been treated more rudely in my life.
The customer service rep even refused to transfer me to a supervisor. Flat out refused! I worked in a CS call center for 5 years, and understood that what she was telling me was illegal. I hung up on her and called back.
Un-stinking-believable!Never giving HFS our outstanding business again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Erroneous fees
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Honda Financial Services
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I don't want you to take any money from my Bank Account beacuse I want to Cancel with you. The reason why is beacause my wife was looking for differen..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "The level of incompetence within the Advance Auto Parts organization is unfathomable. First, they don’t even inspect the parts to ensure they aren’t defective before they ship them to..."