Honda Financial Services

16 of 172 Honda Financial reviews

Because we overpaid on our account each month, HFS sent us little blurbs on every statement requesting that we just pay the total amount due, which, more often than not, was $0.00.When some large, unexpected expenses dropped on us, I did what HFS had been begging me to do for 4 years, and I paid $0.00.

The next month, I went to their website to make my payment (although the amount due was still $0.00). I tried for the better part of an hour to log onto my account. Couldn't do it. The next month, I made the payment through my bank.

Next statement I received from HFS showed a few piddly charges that they claimed were Investigation Fees. WTHeck? The next month (under the blurb asking that we not make a payment, because we were fully paid ahead) it showed a $160 Investigation Charge. I called to inquire, and have never, ever been treated more rudely in my life.

The customer service rep even refused to transfer me to a supervisor. Flat out refused! I worked in a CS call center for 5 years, and understood that what she was telling me was illegal. I hung up on her and called back.

Same experience.

Un-stinking-believable!Never giving HFS our outstanding business again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 172 Honda Financial reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 07 #1123413

That picture you posted only shows that there was no activity since your last statement, meaning you didn't make a payment. So how is that their fault?

0 0 Reply

Jan 26 #1101287

Due to a job loss, I got behind two months with them a few years ago. I told them in advance of this happening, and they assured me, "We'll work with you.". So, when I called to make my payment and talk to them about it after I was behind two months, the psycho customer service rep yells at me, "WE DON'T NEED YOUR BUSINESS! WE DON'T NEED CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU!!!" Seriously?? Luckily, I was able to get caught up, as I had started a good paying job. But, you're right; it was the most rude behavior I've ever experienced from someone who was supposedly a "professional". (A professional psycho, if you ask me.) My loan will be paid off within the next couple months, but you can be sure I'll never do business with this joke of a company again. The hiring managers and trainers obviously don't have a clue how to run and train their people, and should be ashamed of their incompetence.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Honda Financial. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Honda Financial.
Filing a new complaint about
×