Because we overpaid on our account each month, HFS sent us little blurbs on every statement requesting that we just pay the total amount due, which, more often than not, was $0.00.When some large, unexpected expenses dropped on us, I did what HFS had been begging me to do for 4 years, and I paid $0.00.
The next month, I went to their website to make my payment (although the amount due was still $0.00). I tried for the better part of an hour to log onto my account. Couldn't do it. The next month, I made the payment through my bank.
Next statement I received from HFS showed a few piddly charges that they claimed were Investigation Fees. WTHeck? The next month (under the blurb asking that we not make a payment, because we were fully paid ahead) it showed a $160 Investigation Charge. I called to inquire, and have never, ever been treated more rudely in my life.
The customer service rep even refused to transfer me to a supervisor. Flat out refused! I worked in a CS call center for 5 years, and understood that what she was telling me was illegal. I hung up on her and called back.
Un-stinking-believable!Never giving HFS our outstanding business again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Erroneous fees
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Honda Financial Services
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "I don't want you to take any money from my Bank Account beacuse I want to Cancel with you. The reason why is beacause my wife was looking for differen..."
- "First time using this company. I ordered surprise flowers for a birthday on 6/28 set to deliver 7/1 (actual friends birthday) they delivered the very next day (totally ruined..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."