Sent loan payoff on May 1, Online statement shows loan paid on May 6.On May 13, inquired about lien release, told automatically sent within 4 to 5 days.
Call back on May16th, send to wrong address, funny payment invoice sent to correct address for 3 years. Ask for overnight delivery, told mail already gone. Guess they never heard of FedEx or UPS. Called on May 19.
Told would sent overnight delivery, still waiting. Sold bike on Ebay, buyer wanted immediately, declined because could not remove lien. Next high bidder $500 less.
Any advise or who I can complain to?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "A Very Sad And Dishonest Company Who Has Been Hired To Run The StarbucksForLife.com Contest! Can You Believe It? Here is a copy of my letter that was purposely..."
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "Shepherdsville Motel 6 the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life. Few days before I checked into the hotel customers for making pipe bombs in the parking..."
- "I was approaching the entrance to Kroger at 1:30 on Sunday 05/20/12.I stepped from the lot on to the sidewalk and walked into a long wire hook hanging from ..."
- "My friend's daughter almost swallowed a good size clear marble with their Mac n cheese that she cook for lunch today (06/28/2016). See picture below: Would you be..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "dear lazada team, i am a regular customer of yours. but last night, i received an e-mail about my order. i have double orders with the same items. when ..."