Honda Financial

May 20, 2008
review #121535

Sent loan payoff on May 1, Online statement shows loan paid on May 6.On May 13, inquired about lien release, told automatically sent within 4 to 5 days.

Call back on May16th, send to wrong address, funny payment invoice sent to correct address for 3 years. Ask for overnight delivery, told mail already gone. Guess they never heard of FedEx or UPS. Called on May 19.

Told would sent overnight delivery, still waiting. Sold bike on Ebay, buyer wanted immediately, declined because could not remove lien. Next high bidder $500 less.

Any advise or who I can complain to?

9392c99
Had an experience with Honda Financial?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
cpeckvt

Jul 18, 2010

Looks like honda finance does not care about anyone. They will when i am done with them.

MS

Dec 09, 2009

We sold our 1993 Honda Accord this past month only to get the shock that the Lien had to be released as in signed release on the title and not just stamped in the release section of the title. Anyways, now I lost the car sale as the buyer returned the car and can't even donate the car as the lien is not released by American Honda Finance Corp. Its been over a week and getting no where with these folks.

D

Aug 29, 2008

My husband and I have been dealing with the exact same issue as you. We paid off the vehicle in May and it is now almost September and we have not received the lien release or the title, despite numerous calls to the company. We are given the run around when dealing with this company and are always told someone will fix the situation. They promised to order a duplicate title since the first one was "lost" or "sent to the wrong address" and overnight it, however this is just a plain lie.

My husband and I are considering a civil suit to convince American Honda to finally get us a lien release or better yet the title.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Honda Financial.
Filing a new complaint about
×