Sent loan payoff on May 1, Online statement shows loan paid on May 6.On May 13, inquired about lien release, told automatically sent within 4 to 5 days.
Call back on May16th, send to wrong address, funny payment invoice sent to correct address for 3 years. Ask for overnight delivery, told mail already gone. Guess they never heard of FedEx or UPS. Called on May 19.
Told would sent overnight delivery, still waiting. Sold bike on Ebay, buyer wanted immediately, declined because could not remove lien. Next high bidder $500 less.
Any advise or who I can complain to?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Motorcycle Financing
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM HERE* CAUTION Read before buying from American federal auto CAUTION Beware of these so called business people. It's actually amazing they are still in business. Here are some..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- "I have purchased several times from Screaming Owl and I love the deals I get. The process is a little different but it is clearly stated under each item. They..."
- "Tons of added fees, poor quality product - not as represented online in pictures, overpriced despite discounts offered, terrible customer service when seeking a refund..."
- "PayPal allows anyone to open a PayPal account using any email address they want, even if it's not the person's email address, and PayPal will refuse to remove the stolen..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. Pellentesque dapibus hendrerit tortor. Ut leo. Vestibulum dapibus nunc ac augue. Integer tincidunt. Praesent venenatis metus at tortor pulvinar varius. Donec orci lectus, aliquam ut, faucibus non,..."
- "I bought an iphone that the seller can't give me the appleID of the previous owner. I told offerUp about this and they told me to file a complaint to..."