Sent loan payoff on May 1, Online statement shows loan paid on May 6.On May 13, inquired about lien release, told automatically sent within 4 to 5 days.
Call back on May16th, send to wrong address, funny payment invoice sent to correct address for 3 years. Ask for overnight delivery, told mail already gone. Guess they never heard of FedEx or UPS. Called on May 19.
Told would sent overnight delivery, still waiting. Sold bike on Ebay, buyer wanted immediately, declined because could not remove lien. Next high bidder $500 less.
Any advise or who I can complain to?review #121535
You may also like
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell..."
- "Tons of added fees, poor quality product - not as represented online in pictures, overpriced despite discounts offered, terrible customer service when seeking a refund..."
- "Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5. Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later. One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches..."
- "just to increase there profit margin they are defrauding there customers with boges late fees . they called us on sunday to tell us that are CHECK BOUNCED even..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "I have been ordering Jewlry from this company for years... They offer some of the best prices i have ever seen. The diamonds were real (i took a few items over a..."
- "Ultimate RV in Fort Worth, TX....BEWARE! Everything they tell you is a lie except for the part in accepting your payments towards your down payment. If you go..."